Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HUMP DAY!

Here it is...already?  How is that...every week it seems to sneak up on me.  Is that because I'm getting older?  Hell NO!  It must be Global Warming...yup that's it!  Today is another wet one here...beginning to wonder where spring went?  I've been working on creating more "Fabrics"...& helping with my Web site.  I wish I could do the website thing myself...but I'm not fluent in HTML...geez!  Never did I think I'd be talking in 'computer' lingo.  Ahhh, how things change. 
I heard from some old friends this week, that I used to work with...at a very intense business...to say the least.  Just thinking about 'sleeping' on the office floor with the 'bubble wrap' as my pillow...sounds nuts, I know.  Well, the 'experience' in this company was not one I would have wanted to miss!  Can't wait till saturday to meet up with a bunch a FABULOUS ladies.  Here's to Great People!
This card below...is part of the series...'Indulgence'...
you can buy this 'digital stamp' here:S2G SHOP
"girlfriends"...created by Ann English
CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. Well, hello there! I just came by from FB-really needing a Shirleys2Girls fix. Love the Boomers and am off in search of...

    ReplyDelete