Saturday, April 9, 2011

MORE PINK...

Brings back the ole days of me & my little royal blue bug...oh what great times we had!
My Dad got it for me on the 1st day of school in the 11th grade...there it was sitting in the driveway...all for me.  What a Dad...I didn't ask for it...he just thought why not? He was the BEST!!!  I was definately a 'hit' with all my 'car-less' friends.  I've been thinking lately...maybe there is a NEW BUG in my future...I think I'll take it Black with a soft back top (convertible, of course).
Well, I'm kinda taking it easy in the studio today...playing catch-up.  Tomorrow is Sunday...the day I do NO work in the studio.  I used to be in here everyday, but a few months ago...I decided I needed a breather...so it's VEG Day tomorrow!
Ya all, have a great rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect post for Pink Saturday. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your day was rosy.

    ReplyDelete