Saturday, May 14, 2011

OOH...LA...LA...

...thinking of a carefree Spring day in Paris...I head to the 6th Arroindissment,Rive Gauche...the center of intellectual & artistic life in Paris.  
I find myself a little neighborhood Bistro
& take a seat at an outside table,
order a glass of vin, relax & take in the amazing view
that is on parade going past me!
I start to sketch some of the fabulous people
& things around me...
I strike up a conversation with a couple beside me...
we all decide that being on Holiday 
should be 'mandatory'!
Ahhh...it's all coming back to me...
the 'sights' are truly inspiring!
PARIS...I'm coming...soon.
Okay...back to reality...the drawing board.
Maybe I'll just sketch things that are French today.

3 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful! may I come along?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer...anytime...how are you these days? miss you gal! take care....DEIDRE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'd love to go to Paris someday!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete