Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BE TRUE...

I've got angels on the brain...and I have to say I'm having fun drawing them...I have decided that for the next few weeks I'm just going to draw whatever calls to me...I feel like I haven't had time to explore or experiment for a few years. What better time than NOW!
I've had a lot of 'frustration' going on lately. It seems that someone wants me to change the way I draw...and the medium in which I feel most comfortable with...it isn't that I can't do 'art' another way...but this is how I'm choosing to create these days. I do it for me...I have been drawing since I was oh so young...(3) and ya know this is where I get my 'joy' from. If someone likes what I create...great, if not that's ok too...it's a BIG world and there's lots of artists out there. I think since the ideas come out of this artist's head...it ought to be what she sees & how she sees it.



My thought for today is...BE YOURSELF! LIVE WITH INTENTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment