Friday, December 9, 2011

PINK SATURDAY!



Pattern I designed called ' A Bit 'O Blush'...


It's that time again...to POST something PINK. You know I've never been that great a lover of PINK until a couple of years ago, but for me it has to be HOT PINK...nothing to pale for me. I'm rather a Bold, sassy & wacky woman...so I need the BRIGHTS for everything I create. Funny thing is I don't wear any colors to speak of...Black & White for me only. I like to remain a blank canvas for fabulous accessories! Here's to BRIGHT & BOLD BLING!
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY GIRLS!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pink!

    Hearty Pink, come and see when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to wear brighter colors as well. However, most all I have is black and white. I love earth tones as well.

    ReplyDelete