Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RAIN...RAIN...RAIN...

MARCH 20th...SPRING is here!  
It is raining...so it MUST be spring!  A lot of green things are popping out and so is the color!  I've been thinking a lot about color and how it affects me and my work.  I usually do my work in groups...and they all seem to speak in a certain color palette to me.  I start sketching and before I know it...a COLOR pops up...somehow it just calls to me.  So, I feature it as the star & give it some co-stars and go with it.  Funny how it usually works for me.  Don't know how other artists work, but that is my method.  I know there are colors that are the "IN" ones for the year...and I try to design with those in mind on some projects, but sometimes I just let my COLORS call to me.  See some things I have created lately... 

No comments:

Post a Comment