Friday, March 8, 2013

TGIF...

MARCH 8th...what a gorgeous day outside...I think I see that YELLOW orb.  Could that be the SUN?  Yes!!!  Haven't done much in the past month or so except to work on my web site & try to get my portfolio ready to send to NEW REPS.  If anybody has any suggestions as to REPS that they like or think I might be a good fit with, let me know.  I'm sending out emails to over 20 Licensing Reps...crossing my fingers that someone will find my art just the thing they're looking for. 

1 comment:

  1. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Leather pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Red pointed iron pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete