Saturday, April 6, 2013

TGIS...

YES...Thank god it's Saturday, because tomorrow will be Sunday, the day I do absolutely nothing.  After breakfast I park myself on the sofa with a couple of cats...my laptop...magazines...and prepare to watch as bunch of inane TV...well, I guess I can't say Game of Thrones is inane...but Swamp People is.  I think we all deserve one day to be just 'being'...you know hanging, being lazy & hunkering down.  Sunday is that day for me...hope you all have a day that you treat yourself do indulging everything or nothing. 
exactly...NOW WHAT?

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious...and so true of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete