Saturday, April 6, 2013

TGIS...

YES...Thank god it's Saturday, because tomorrow will be Sunday, the day I do absolutely nothing.  After breakfast I park myself on the sofa with a couple of cats...my laptop...magazines...and prepare to watch as bunch of inane TV...well, I guess I can't say Game of Thrones is inane...but Swamp People is.  I think we all deserve one day to be just 'being'...you know hanging, being lazy & hunkering down.  Sunday is that day for me...hope you all have a day that you treat yourself do indulging everything or nothing. 
exactly...NOW WHAT?

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious...and so true of cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude T-Strappy pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Leather pointed Sandals
    Christian Louboutin 12cm Red pointed iron pumps
    http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

    ReplyDelete