Friday, November 4, 2011

PINK SATURDAY!


It's PINK SATURDAY...and I'm back.
Missed you all...think I've finally found my muse.
THANK GOODNESS!
The last 2 weeks I've been busy designing
a Store Identity package for a client...
from a Logo to packaging.
Fun to get back into that kind of designing...
haven't worked on a logo in years.
The store is coming to downtown BEND, OR
...a hot little village in eastern Oregon.
The name of the shop is..."What Lola wants"...
Check it out around the end of November!
Here is a SNEEK PEEK at the Logo...


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week for you!

    Pink hat, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about being busy! Life has been crazy for us too. I love the logo you are designing. I've just started getting into learning digital media and design. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Hugs, LisaKay

    Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete