Tuesday, March 29, 2011

RE-VAMPING...

My Web site is down for re-construction...trying to get it done ASAP...but if you have a web site you know how that goes.  Talk about wetness yesterday...did it rain?  YES!  Poured, actually... & we might break a 'record'...the MOST rain ever for March....yee gawds!...but I guess I still count myself l lucky, if that is all it is...ya' know, no flooding, no tornados, no fires, etc!  Living in the Northwest, we're rather lucky with our 'mild' weather. Tomorrow...I get back to creating...(today has been taxes) I know I'm late...but I hate numbers!
 ...this is a little sketch I did when I 1st got
Corel Draw...'experimenting'...we all need more time to do that!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet drawing. Don't drown in those pesky taxes!!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete